The Project Coordinator/Facilities Tech is responsible for tracking and providing updates on all the various projects and tasks completed by the Facilities Department. This role involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring deadlines are met. This role will assist in facilities work as necessary by completing routine and preventative maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities and equipment.
Supervisory Responsibilities: NO
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks are required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Providing clear and documented communication around the status of all projects.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships for all ongoing projects
- Assist with facilities related duties as required; not limited to and including:
- Performing minor and major repair or general maintenance work of facilities, buildings, grounds, and equipment at various sites
- Assist to ensure all facilities are in working order and maintained. Ensure all maintenance activities in a facility are carried out efficiently. Reports any issues to the Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor to be addressed.
- Maintain and uphold the records, quality and standards of the organization. Adhere to customer service standards.
- Assisting with compliance and regulations for facilities and retail locations.
- Filling purchase orders and other documents for the procurement of parts.
- Employee must demonstrate safe work and risk management practices. Communicate and enforce all safety and security issues. Report and process all employee and/or customer incidents or unsafe acts in accordance with SPF Energy’s policy and procedure.
- Ensure that confidentiality of data collected and stored are maintained.
- Employee is expected to set priorities and meet deadlines. Employee is responsible for planning and carrying out assignments, resolving conflicts that arise, informing and coordinating with others as expected. Employee is accountable for insuring the technical accuracy of their work and maintaining good working relations, both internal and external to SPF Energy. Self-direction and motivation are also expected.
- Must meet performance expectations and complete all duties as assigned.
- Travel from site to site; inspect facilities, buildings and grounds for routine maintenance; prioritize repairs and renovations. Frequent travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations as required. Ability to travel up to 40%.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
· Strong mathematical aptitude
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· General facility understanding
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Minimum of 0-3 years of experience
· High level of motivation and ability to work hard
· High level of focus on quality of work and attention to detail
· Ability to work on tight deadlines
· OSHA 30 hour certification